Description: The Memphis Tennessee Assembly Hall of Jehovahs Witnesses was
originally opened in 1951 as the Crosstown Theater and has served as
a landmark in the Evergreen Historic District of Mid - town Memphis
for many years.
Jehovahs Witnesses purchased the property in the
1970s. Over the years hundreds of thousands have visited this
splendid facility for Christian assemblies.
In 2007 it was
renovated by Jehovahs Witness volunteers from all across the United
States. Much attention was given to highlight the original luster
and architecture of the structure. It is hoped that this structure
will continue to be a center for true worship where honest hearted
ones can come and be instructed in Jehovahs ways for years to come.